Our 100% cotton provides a natural, breathable and comfortable surface to sleep on. The absorbent middle layer is enough protection for children and adults. The soft, noiseless, breathable PUL (polyester backed polyurethane) backing is completely waterproof. It is important to us that your Brolly Sheet protector does not contain any PVC or vinyl
because from its manufacture to its disposal, PVC emits toxic compounds. Plus PVC and vinyl products can be noisy and make you sweat more.
Recommended by Health Care Experts.
How they work
- Just place on top of the bottom sheet and tuck the wings in under the mattress.
- The adult or child sleeps on the unique 100% cotton, comfy top.
- The absorbent middle layer and waterproof (yet breathable PUL) backing keeps the bottom sheet & mattress dry.
Please wash separately prior to use as this will soften the fabric and aid absorbency.
We recommend you have at least 2 - one on the bed and one to use as a replacement in the night.
95% polyester / 5% rayon
100% polyester backed polyurethane (PUL)
Because of the 100% cotton top and soft PUL backing, Brolly Sheets are very soft and quiet. There is no crackle or rustling as with products that contain PVC and vinyls.
Actual Brolly Sheet Sizing
||38 x 38 inches
||38 x 18 inches
||38 x 54 inches
||38 x 18 inches
||38 x 65 inches
||38 x 18 inches
- in some countries a UK King is called a Queen
Find the right Brolly Sheet for you...
- If you are nervous about how you or your child will sleep in an unfamiliar environment, (on holiday etc) then get peace of mind by packing a couple of Brolly Sheets.
- If your child has a tummy bug, put an extra Brolly Sheet over their pillow area or place them on the couch / lounge.
- Pets. Brolly Pads are great for on the bed, couch or the car. Chair pads are handy to put under your pets food and water bowls.
Please wash separately prior to use as this will soften the fabric and aid absorbency. Cold or warm machine wash. Line dry or tumble dry on a low setting. Do not iron or dry clean. Do not use with bleach or fabric softener. Do not leave the red Brolly Sheet sitting in a wet basket of washing.
Tuck in flaps. Do not use with an electric blanket.
How do Brolly Sheets work?
Because Brolly Sheets lie on top of your normal "bottom" sheet, after an accident you just need to whip off the Brolly Sheet and replace with another. This means you do not need to strip the entire bed and start again. Gain extra beauty sleep!
Do I need to wash my Brolly Sheet before using it?
Yes, we recommend you wash your Brolly Sheet before you use it. Your Brolly Sheets will stand up to repeated washes in cold or warm water, you can just wash them in with a normal load. You can tumble dry them on low heat. Do not leave the red Brolly Sheet sitting in a basket of wet washing.
How many Brolly Sheets do I need?
We recommend 2 is a good start as you always have a clean one to replace in the middle of the night. Most people who buy one come back and buy a second- so its cheaper on postage to buy two at once. It's great to have extras if you are going away for several nights or have more than one child training.
Do Brolly Sheets come in different sizes?
Brolly Sheets are available in Single, Double and King (This is also known as queen size in other countries). Single Brolly Sheets is available in blue, pink, lime, red and white. Double is available in blue and white and King bed size are available in white, pink and blue.